Come Taste Our Wines
We offer private wine tastings and property tours at our beautiful estate in Santa Ynez.
Tastings are offered 7 days a week from 11 AM – 5 PM, by reservation only.
A Truly Original Experience
This is a personal tour and tasting led by the winemakers and/or sommelier’s themselves. If you are interested in learning about the Santa Barbara wine growing region, the wine-making process, the farming practices we implement on the estate, and limited production high-end wines, then you’ve come to right place!
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect:
- Taste a curated flight of 7+ wines
- Learn the unique story behind each varietal
- See the McKinney family estate and hear the surprising story of how it became a winery
- Gain insight into what makes the Santa Ynez Valley one of the best wine producing region’s in the world
Schedule Your Visit
Our appointments book up quickly, so we encourage you to make your reservation well in advance.
- The estate experience lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes and the cost is $50 per person
- You can expect to taste a flight of 7+ wines and learn the unique story behind each varietal
- Changes or cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time
For last minute requests, or groups of 9 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Before You Arrive
To ensure you have the best possible experience at McKinney Family Vineyards, please keep the following in mind:
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- We do not provide food or snacks, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We are family friendly, but please supervise your children at all times.
- Santa Ynez Valley can have extreme weather (hot days and cool evenings), please be prepared and dress appropriately.
- We are dog friendly, but please contact us if you plan on bringing your furry friend