Come Taste Our Wines
We offer private wine tastings and property tours at our beautiful estate in Santa Ynez.
Tastings are offered 7 days a week from 11 AM – 5 PM, by reservation only.
A Truly Original Experience
McKinney is a family owned & operated winery, specializing in a unique European-style, intimate experience, on our charming estate in the heart of Santa Ynez. We specialize in limited production wines, both single vineyard – single varietal, and many unique fuller bodied red wine blends. The property has stunning views of both the Santa Ynez and San Rafael Mountain ranges. Guests visiting our estate can expect the following:
- A private tour lead by one of our winemakers and/or sommeliers themselves
- A delightfully crafted flight of our limited production wines, each ranging from $70 up to $200 a bottle
- Gain insight into what makes the Santa Ynez Valley one of the best wine producing regions in the world
McKinney Family Vineyards is a 21 and older property. If you would like to request to bring anyone under 21 years of age, you will need to contact us directly, will be required to pay a $25 fee for each guest, and sign our liability waiver. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
McKinney Family Vineyards is a working winery and ranch, we welcome all service animals, but please notify us ahead of time.
Schedule Your Visit
Our appointments book up quickly, so we encourage you to make your reservation well in advance.
- The estate experience lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes and the cost is $100 per person
- You can expect to taste a flight of 7+ wines and learn the unique story behind each varietal
- We will refund each $100 fee with a three bottle or more per person purchase
- Changes or cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation time
For last minute requests, or groups of 9 or more, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Before You Arrive
To ensure you have the best possible experience at McKinney Family Vineyards, please keep the following in mind:
- Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- We do not provide food or snacks, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Santa Ynez Valley can have extreme weather (hot days and cool evenings), please be prepared and dress appropriately.